Sabtu, 05 Januari 2013

I'm starting ..

..Ehem, okay .
Assalamuallaikum friends. hello .

* (imagine, I'm standing on a stage, holding a mic)

First of all, alhamdulillah.
welcome to the new year 2013 with a new power from Allah swt. ! :D
New year ! new spirit ! hopefully this year will be much better than before . :) amin .  This's the first time I write my entri in english . hmm , I think that is a good change , right ?? so many things that happened in my life in 2012, I hope that's all can make me to be a better person in the future.

My heart's praying to Allah.
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Dear Allah, year has changed.
I beg you Allah, forgive me from my sins and wrong in the past.
Protect and guide me from the bad things that will befall me in the future.
Allah my lovely :) , I sure that you know what's best for me, my family, my friends, and all of the people in the world. Give us your kindness and please keep us from bad things and stick OUR HEARTS WITH FAITH.
I am begging you.

Thank you Allah, for grace that you gave in 2012
^.^

... start with smile

0 komentar:

 

This Template Is Available On Me, Myself and Time - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir